PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
I. Basic Provisions
1. The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter “GDPR”) is Rimia, s.r.o., ID 11899948, with its registered office at Potěhníkova 105, Malenovice, 763 02 Zlín (hereafter “Controller”).
2. The Controller’s contact details are
Address: Potěhníkova 105, Malenovice, 763 02 Zlín
Telephone: +420 602 343 006
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Controller has not appointed / has appointed a data protection officer. The data protection officer’s contact details are:
II. Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
1. The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to the Controller or personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of fulfilment of your order.
2. The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of contract.
III. Lawful Grounds and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
1. The lawful grounds for personal data processing is
- the performance of contract between you and the Controller according to art. 6 (1) b) of GDPR,
- the Controller’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) of GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) of GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of the Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order of goods or services.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
- the execution of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the Controller,
- sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
3. No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR takes place on the part of the Controller. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data Retention Period
1. The Controller retains personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period before consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than …. years, if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller will erase the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors of the Controller)
1. Persona data recipients are persons
- participating in delivery of goods / services / realization of payments on the basis of contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Steezy) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- securing marketing services.
2. The Controller does / does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization. Personal data recipients in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
1. Under the terms stipulated in GDPR you have
the right to access your personal data according to art. 15 of GDPR,
the right to rectification of personal data according to art. 16 of GDPR, or as the case may be, limitation of processing according to art. 18 of GDPR.
the right to erasure of personal data according to art. 17 of GDPR.
the right to object against the processing according to art. 21 of GDPR.
the right to data portability according to art. 20 of GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent with the processing in writing or in electronic form to the address or e-mail of the Controller provided in art. III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your rights to personal data protection have been violated.
VII. Personal Data Security Conditions
1. The Controller declares that they have adopted all technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form, in particular …
3. The Controller declares that only persons authorized by them have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are acquainted with the Personal Data Protection Policy and that you accept it in its entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by checking the consent box via the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are acquainted with the Personal Data Protection Policy and that you accept it in its entirety.
3. The Controller is entitled to amend this Policy. The Controller will publish the new version of the Personal Data Protection Policy on their website and will also send you the new version of this Policy to the email address you have provided to the Controller.
This Policy comes to full force and effect as of 25.10.2022.